In my mind, Sundays are always soon. No matter what ridiculousness the world may bestow upon me during the week, Sundays are my day to do what makes me happy.
This often includes endless marathons of The Office and chamomile tea. A perfect combo, if I should say so myself.
Here are a couple things that I do on Sundays to make sure the rambunctious mind of Nia Simone stays in tact:
- Keep track of my hydration throughout the day
- Brainstorm blog ideas for the rest of the week (they don’t have to be amazing; as long as they’re there)
- Listen to some (The Internet/SZA/Frank Ocean/ (older) The Weeknd) on Spotify
- Watch a new movie on Netflix (that can often be hard to find, but I stumble upon one I’m interested in eventually)
- Take a selfie (Cause why not?)
And more importantly of all,
How do y’all spend your days off? Is it more preparation than relaxation, or the other way around? Let me know in the comments section below.
P.S. here’s some throwback drizzy drake to relax you further (and probably get you in your feelings)